eagle files

charliex

eagle files

Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:05 pm

as part of making a new dock for my vocore badge board, i converted the PADS files to eagle BRD's

https://github.com/charlie-x/vocore

Obviously i shouldn't need to say it, but since these are converted files they have not been tested for completeness. There will be errors, i'll update them as i find problems, since the schematics don't seem to be released in anything but PDF i'll recreate them.

if you see anything that needs fixed, post and i'll fix it, eagle doesn't do that well with diff's even though its XML.

charliex

Re: eagle files

Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:51 pm

i added schematics for the dock, the gnd's didn't port over. but first thing is get the brd/sch in sync then i'll fix that type of thing. some of the holes are incorrectly sized.

missing the part number for the vertical usb, its not in the BOM that i can see.

charliex

Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:47 am

tested the pin layouts, matches up, pushed to github , i did an rt5350F eagle part as well, i'll hook it up to the eagle brd i already did and finish the schematic, renamed all the pins to pin numbering. though there are two sets of swapped pins in the headers and two swapped lines in the dock schematic,(ethernet leds) i noted them

though it looks offset, i thought i had the board dead on when i took the photo and i didn't, camera never lies!

charliex

Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:00 pm

charliex

Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:10 pm

JsemDroidik

Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:08 am

Cool! Is there any schematic or brd file for this board?

charliex

Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:31 pm

Yes indeed, and not just as a photo or PDF. .It's all posted on our SVN , i'll update the thread when its all done and tested, working, that is an early design but i check them in each revision, the current one isn't tested or completed. But the vocore part is proven, i modded the other one that was posted here to make it more descriptive.

svn://svn.032.la:6699/032/LayerOne_2015/Badge

notes here.
https://hackaday.io/project/4207-layerone-2015-badge

This board is the conference badge, so it's designed around that premise. The conference is next month, so it'll definitely by done by then, though the very last design won't get posted til after the conference starts ( for hopefully obvious reasons ) but those will likely only be cosmetic changes unless problems are found.

I fixed the upside down USB, just have to wire in the LED's for the second PHY ( which does work) and test the microsd. I've also added an FT232RL in the latest rev to run to the microusb. I haven't done final route yet either, since i'm feeling out the design.

JsemDroidik

Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:16 pm

Wow, these brd files are awesome! Thanks a lot. It's really good starting point for my own vocore dock.

charliex

Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:25 pm

no worries, let me know if you come across anything broken or needs updated.

charliex

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:09 am

i updated these a bit.

Next
Return to VoCore & VoCore+Dock