Payment methods other than paypal?

eiertanz

Payment methods other than paypal?

Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:48 pm

Hi there!

Is it possible to pay for the VoCore using other methods than paypal?

I personally don't like paypal very much as they hand and sell my data to hundreds of companies including 38 different marketing companies and pretty much do what they want - e.g. freeze accounts at their will without providing proper reasoning. With a fee of 25$ for a chargeback it is questionable whether this provides "safety" for a user buying a product that costs 20$ anyway ;-) .

Are there any alternatives, e.g. bitcoins, paysafe card or amazon payments you plan to add as an alternative payment method? I don't mind if that will raise the price by a few dollars as long as I don't have to sell my soul...

Vonger

Re: Payment methods other than paypal?

Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:41 am

Maybe bitcoin is a good idea :)

Greenwire-Elektronik

Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi eiertanz,

i got some VoCore w/o dock left and if i got your nickname right, we are both sitting in Germany. I cannot pay them for $20 dollars, because i had to pay dhl transport and customs, but if you are interessted in getting one directly from germany, let me know.
Buy now - breakout board for VoCore to easy adapting your idea!

Follow us on Twitter or facebook!

mert.buyuktuncay

Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:36 am

This became all the more important for us since Paypal has been banned from our country due to its disregarding of local laws.
You should definitely consider providing an alternative method for payment. (credit card etc.)

Regards

Vonger

Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:55 pm

No problem, we can provide bitcoin mode, please contact our support@vocore.io :)

Alleycat

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:46 am

Vonger wrote:No problem, we can provide bitcoin mode, please contact our support@vocore.io :)

Uhuh and so i did and everything is probably fine but im like a little kid waiting for a new toy and santa hasnt repliled in two days. Now im probably misreading something and it means "shipping starts five days after payment" but since i havent heard anything in two days im a bit worried. I hope you understiand my impatience since this is the first time i deal with your company.

I have no complaints its just i got about immediate replies on all questions and since i bought one i havent :D

just a confirmation would be nice, i have all transaction details if needed and i hope you'll excuse my eagerness

J

Vonger

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Alleycat wrote:
Vonger wrote:No problem, we can provide bitcoin mode, please contact our support@vocore.io :)

Uhuh and so i did and everything is probably fine but im like a little kid waiting for a new toy and santa hasnt repliled in two days. Now im probably misreading something and it means "shipping starts five days after payment" but since i havent heard anything in two days im a bit worried. I hope you understiand my impatience since this is the first time i deal with your company.

I have no complaints its just i got about immediate replies on all questions and since i bought one i havent :D

just a confirmation would be nice, i have all transaction details if needed and i hope you'll excuse my eagerness

J

Hi,
Do you try to email support@vocore.io? They are doing the shipping, and you can use your email get the trace id at bottom of the vocore.io.
I guess your country is Turkey? We ship to TU by China Post, that is the only channel stable to TU now.

Return to VoCore & VoCore+Dock