License of documentation and schematics?

Oddstr13

License of documentation and schematics?

Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:24 am

@Vonger
What is the license of the documentation, images and schematics available on vocore.io?
What is the license of the content available on your blog?

The reason I am asking, is that I wish to use the contents of your "wiki" to improve the information available on noblepepper's VoCore Wiki

Vonger

Re: License of documentation and schematics?

Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:13 am

Hi,
All of them are free to use, if it is possible, add a link to origin article :) I am glad you help combine the wiki.

noblepepper

Re: License of documentation and schematics?

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Thanks for your work!!

Links to Vonger's blog is a great idea. For a blog, chronological order is the obvious choice but it can be hard to find answers to a specific question. I hope to find time to build on what you did and have a categorized list of these posts.

I have installed a "invisible captcha plugin" that seems to work, hopefully it will stop the spambots. The wiki had over 700 registered users, since Oddstr13 is the only one that has added content I am fairly sure this is spambots at work. I deleted over 600 accounts that looked like spambots.

If I got anyone who is actually a VoCore user my apologies, if you re-register and make any change at all to a page I can see it and won't delete you again, just changing punctuation will be enough.

Return to VoCore & VoCore+Dock