Using USB2TTL with VoCore2 + Audio

pbo

Using USB2TTL with VoCore2 + Audio

Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:16 am

Hi everyone,

I recently bought the VoCore2 with the Audio dock. I tried to connect to the local wifi, but could not get it working through the console. When I was looking through the OpenWRT web interface I saw a button to enable STA mode, but after hitting the button, the vocore was not visible in the network anymore.

I have already found some posts with a similar problem, and I figured I should connect and reset the vocore via the micro usb interface. On the vocore2 site it said, that the Vocore2 audio dock contains an onboard USB2TTL, is this correct for the audio dock?

To my understanding, I should be able to connect the audio dock with my computer via a usb-to-microusb cable. There should be a device like /dev/ttyACM0 or /dev/tty.usb_______1, correct? But I could not see anything similar in /dev directory.

Is my vocore dead? Any advice is welcome.

Vonger

Re: Using USB2TTL with VoCore2 + Audio

Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:46 am

most of the people report this because they are using the usb cable without data wire, only power wire in the usb cable. check if you are using a REAL usb cable.

pbo

Re: Using USB2TTL with VoCore2 + Audio

Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:08 pm

Thank you for the fast reply!

You are right. That might be the case. I will clarify that and check if it works.

Return to VoCore2/Lite/Ultimate