DevOps VoCore3 USB C and future upgratin opinions!

4sysman

DevOps VoCore3 USB C and future upgratin opinions!

Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:29 pm

Hi y'all,
I want to say Thank You for VoCore awesome products.
Down below it's my DevOps (opinions) regarding VoCore3:
1st. How soon we can see VoCore3 with USB C ? & how can we help you to Get Done faster?
2nd. Screen resolution is to low..., my recommendation is start from 1024×768 and higher :)
3rd. Can we have 3x USB C (or 4x) on VoCore3?

Please let us know how can we help you to Get Done faster!

Regards,
Andrei

Vonger

Re: DevOps VoCore3 USB C and future upgratin opinions!

Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:42 am

Thank you for the suggestion.
We have a plan make something based on MT7621 who has one USB3.0, but its power consume is pretty high, can not make it small, other chips power consume low but price is very high, so it is hard to find a good solution, have to wait. :)

About the screen, the target is to make something with small but high resolution project, for example test jig. 1024x768 screen is already everywhere.

marcel22

Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:59 pm

Out of curiosity - what do you need USB C (connector) for? Only to change the connector type or do you actually need USB 3 (protocol) functionality?

Regarding the screen - I would love to see a HDMI here so we can actually use a bit TV screens with the unit, but none of the mediatek solutions do not have any native screen output functionality - which is expected for networking hardware :)

Marcel

Vonger

Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:51 am

not using USB3 just because its power consume is so high, not very friendly to embed device :)

Return to VoCore2/Lite/Ultimate