Rich discussion with other VoCore users

bobpaul

Rich discussion with other VoCore users

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:06 pm

The wiki is not a wiki; it can't be edited and only has a tiny amount of information.

The forums are moderated and nothing can be posted until manually authorized, so all questions take at least hours and hours to receive an answer. Hopefully your question can be answer on the first try, otherwise hours and hours more waiting.

These are huge barriers standing in the way of rich communication with other VoCore users. I know there's other communities that have started (ex reddit.com/r/vocore), but it would be nice to have the community all focused primarily in one place, and this should be the place where we can do that.

Peter H

Re: Rich discussion with other VoCore users

Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:06 pm

I don't know for sure but I get the impression that it is only your first few posts that get moderated manually, so I think you can expect things to improve as you contribute more. It would be nice to get more information into the Wiki but I don't know whether allowing the general public to edit it would work - I can certainly sympathise with the owner wanting to keep control of it.

charliex

Re: Rich discussion with other VoCore users

Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:21 pm

yeah it eems to be the first few posts only that get modded

Return to VoCore & VoCore+Dock